Introduction

It's Mima here.

Hello!
It's my first blog ever. I write everything that interests me, but mostly it's about social, politics and religions. But here's a thing: I'm also a big fan of fictions, especially fan fictions. 

My name is Mima, by the time I started this blog, I am 22 years old, living happily in Semarang, Indonesia. A big lover of Taylor Swift, Japanese culture and dogs. But most importantly, I'm a fully happy and joyful Christian, devoted myself to serve Jesus Christ. 

That is also explain why I choose "Mima no Monogatari" as my blog address. Monogatari means "story" in Japanese. I'd like to share my stories in this blog, and sometimes I really put myself too deep in my writings. I want to share my feelings, my contemplation about life and stuffs, and also my concern about issues.

Well, what else I should tell? I'm not really good at explaining myself. Maybe we can get along with my writings, and by that, you can tell what kind of person I am.

Thank you for the time you spend to open this blog and read my writings. Let's start the journey!

Comments

Popular Posts